Website Leading Edge Consulting
We are a Human Resources & Organizational Development Firm set up to tackle the unprecedented challenges faced by organizations in the 21st century. For over two decades, we have consistently rendered qualitative services in these areas to varied clients across different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our vision is to be the foremost people and organizational development consultants and advisors out of Africa. We collaborate with world-class Business Consulting Groups in selected countries across Africa, North America, Europe and Asia. As a result of growth and expansion, we seek the services of an experienced Psychologist to join our Team of in-house experts and associates.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director/CEO and has the overall responsibility for psychometrics and business psychology services. The incumbent is required to lead the full spectrum of psychometric and business psychology offerings of the firm. Responsibilities include developing and implementing the firm’s go-to-market strategy in psychometrics and business psychology, conducting and delivering psychometric/business psychology engagements, identifying and facilitating international and local
partnerships, liaison with offshore Associates and Strategic Partners. It also involves the development of business opportunities, enhancing Leading Edge Consulting’s brand and visibility through thought leadership, social media and client engagements.
- Possession of a good First Degree in Psychology (preferably not less than a Second Class Upper Division) plus a Master’s degree in Organisational/ Industrial Psychology, Psychometrics or in allied
areas. The possession of a Master’s degree in Business Administration or a doctorate degree in the Behavioural Sciences, is advantageous.
- A minimum of 12 years consolidated post-graduation experience which includes practical experience in Psychological Testing and Evaluation and Human Resources Management is required.
Excellent research capabilities, assessment & evaluation skills, are critical so also strong presence
and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of various relevant IT applications and platforms including e-assessment & evaluation and feedback competences are needed. Certifications in the use of psychological tools like the GC Index, Insights Discovery, MBTI , Cognitive Navigation Test are advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral) critical thinking and analytical skills, independent judgement and high ethical standing.
- Must be persevering and have staying power.
Our firm offers an intellectually stimulating work environment, opportunity for fast learning, application and interaction with senior people. The compensation is merit-based.
If you are interested and meet these requirements, please send your application and comprehensive
curriculum vitae (containing functional email address and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of
current remuneration not later to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- News & Blogs (3)